Looking for a JavaEE Architect or Potential Tech Co-Founder?
Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Server JBoss v5.0 at localhost was unable to start within 50 seconds

Setting up JBoss, then you might encounter this issue.

To change this simply:
1.) Click Window->Show View->Servers.
2.) On the servers tab, double click the JBoss Server.
3.) Expand the Timeout tab and change the value accordingly.
Server JBoss v5.0 at localhost was unable to start within 50 seconds Server JBoss v5.0 at localhost was unable to start within 50 seconds Reviewed by Edward Legaspi on Thursday, January 06, 2011 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Jesse jesh said...

Okay, I went to the timeout tab and changed the value to something like 100000 and the server started and runs fine. But if I stop it (manually, hitting STOP button), gives me error saying 'Starting JBoss v5.0 at localhost' has encountered a problem.
Anyone has any idea?

ARHERBI said...

Thaaaaaanks a lot! you saved me !! :D

Powered by Blogger.